Sunday, March 15, 2015

Fluff

Wearing: ASOS faux fur coat, second hand t-shirt, Meadham Kirchhoff X Topshop skirt, POMS earrings and Harrison T-bars.

It seemed serendipitous that a few days after this beautiful coat arrived in my mail box that Shrimps unveil their most beautiful collection to date. The leopard print and contrasting peach collar appear to be a copy of the Papa Puss Coat (now sold out). So this outfit is really my way of channeling me inner space queen meets Hollywood actress vibes. For once I was able to create a unique outfit the day before I wore it. Usually I'm torn between what skirt or shoes to wear but for once it all kind of made sense in my head. I've put on a bit of weight in the last few months which is why I am wearing my skirt backwards with the buttons to the back. I still really wanted to wear it though, since both the green and blue reference the Shrimps 2015 collection shown at London Fashion Week. I'm actually excited about Winter this year since I know I'll have something cute to wear and won't end up wearing the same thing over and over.

9 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE <3 <3 the coat is like Shrimps, you look AMAZING x

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie! That's so incredibly sweet of you! X

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you Carolyn <3 may need to bust this bad boy out on Sunday

      Delete
  3. That coat is nothing short of AMAZING!! It looks so soft and dreamy. I love the new shrimps collection and I'm totally getting the same vibes from your ensemble, good work X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so soft and fluffy omg best coat ever

      Delete
  4. ooooh gurl gurl i feel inspired by this outfit. earring choice is perf, they become an extension of the coat!!!! SSOOOOOO YUMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been so long since I've worn them but I'm so glad I kept them <3

      Delete
  5. wow I love your shoes here, so cute! x

    ReplyDelete