Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Baby Blue









Wearing: Romance Was Born dress, vintage coat and borrowed Nike free runs.

This is probably the best spontaneous outfit I have ever put together. Granted it's not all that imaginative to wear an outfit in just one colour but it's become a bit of a specialty of mine. I feel like Kim Kardashian spiritually guided me towards this ensemble since there is no way my subconscious would have picked up on her style. I tend to avoid those types of television shows but there's nothing wrong if you obsess over that stuff (ironically or otherwise). Although I suppose there's just so much Kardashian and Jenner on the Internet now that I am as brainwashed as anyone else. Anyway it's a pretty fancy outfit for me so I decided to wear my brother's Nike free runs to make it a little bit more fun. But it's the shape of my coat and silhouette was what really made me feel super special in this outfit. Normally I am subconscious about how my hair looks but all of the things I hate about it were what I loved today.

5 comments:

  1. I love that outfit! I love how most of it is blue and yet it coordinates so nicely and is so complimentary. I especially like the coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love this outfit and the lines your coat creates! You could totally wear this on Sunday if it wasn't such a faux par to wear the designer that's showing to a runway show ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I am very tempted to be honest and especially if the weather is mild enough otherwise I'll wear it for my Lady Petrova Class :P

      Delete
  3. The details of the dress are gorgeous- I also love how you paired it with sneakers!
    http://howfittingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love!! such a unique style! xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete