Saturday, February 7, 2015

Homebody



Wearing: Meadham Kirchhoff X Topshop sweater and socks, Dr Martens shoes and skirt from Target.

I can't say I've been up to much lately other than lounging around and sleeping in with occasional trips to the post office. I'm kind of at the point where I've been a homebody for so long it's incredibly difficult to dig myself out of this rut. Like I literally envision myself with both my arms and legs used to stop myself falling into some sort of bottomless pit. The holidays have been so long and drawn out that I'm not as excited about my project as I was say, a month ago and any motivation to do extra research and get a head start has all but boiled over. I'm sure once things start I'll be strapped for time but at the moment I'm filling the time by watching Seinfeld and Parks & Recreation, as well as trying to fix my computer (I stupidly deleted the sound).  

3 comments:

  1. Love the sweater and the shoes (:

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know

    123danielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete