Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Girls on the Internet, doing stuff

Wearing: MarinaFINI earrings, thrifted crochet jacket, second hand shirt, Romance Was Born skirt and Arielle de Pinto/LVMM platform sandals.

Kelly: thrifted headband,
MarinaFINI earrings, Zana Bayne harness, Black Milk dress, thrifted jacket and Black Milk X Jeffrey Campbell shoes.

Last November a bunch of girls and I on the internet fangirled over the release of Most Important Ugly by Tayler Smith and Rookie Mag contributor and fashion blogger Arabelle Sicardi. Basically it was a declaration of love and self empowerment which eventually lead me to collaborate with Kelly from Glitterous Clitoris. I met Kelly last year when Tavi came to Australia and we did a bunch of Rookie based events. We dressed in out best Arabelle inspired outfits, which basically revolves around red, black and white with Zana Bayne harnesses. I also wanted to mirror Kelly's personal style using my own wardrobe. It was really interesting to work with another blogger and it made me realise just how much work goes into each of her photographs, as well as planning the shoots and editing photos.
You can check out her edits here. Unfortunately it was raining so we took some photos on the roof of her apartment, in the lobby and basement. I like the way they turned out though and being invited to exist within someone else's world.

8 comments:

  1. You two look so great. These pictures are so super cool!

    ROSALINDIS// rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so so so amazing. The photography is so professional, looks like an editorial! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gah I know! wish I could make all the photos look this good on my blog (<3 thanks to Kelly's brother Ryan for taking these photos)

      Delete
  3. yay ^_^ this is the store btw https://www.dotcomme.net/ i'm going back tomorrow it is too good ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool. I read a couple of the posts you linked and they're so good!

    Cats In Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I'm so glad you liked them! it's always validating to know people are reading what you post online <3

      Delete