Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Fan Dance













Wearing: Thrifted top, school uniform skirt, Romance Was Born clutch, Meadham Kirchhoff X Topshop socks and Lipstik jelly sandals.

I haven't been into the Christmas spirit much this year which is partly due to being a weird age where no one in my household gets excited by the holiday season anymore and I haven't moved out yet/ bought my own Christmas tree and decorations. Also everything is too messy to decorate anyway and I could be making better use of my time by cleaning out my wardrobe, doing etsy listings, etc, etc. Instead I've been spending a lot more time making my outfits look as cute as possible and being more deliberate with photo editing. This outfit doesn't follow the traditional Christmas trope but it is the most green I've worn in a while. It was mainly an excuse to show off what could be my cutest thrifted top and amazing Romance Was Born clutch. Since my clothes tend to accumulate on piles on my floor I sometimes notice patterns or connections between various items which largely leads to different outfits. It's a somewhat embarrassing confession but maybe we should engage in more frank discussions about the creative process?

No comments:

Post a Comment