Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sweet Dreams and Nightmares

I'm still struggling to come to terms with the fact that I've now finished school, unless I get into honors and I hope I do but it's hard to know where I am going in life at the moment. How do I describe myself? Am I still student? I feel like I'm either trapped in a pleasant dream-like state or something like purgatory where I want everyone to pray for me. It's totally bizarre because for the first time in fifteen years I don't have this cloud hanging over my head. I'm free! And it's totally and utterly terrifying. So right now I feel very vulnerable that my dreams could other come true or in a nightmarish situation I could be left without any direction in my life. My friends have confidence in me and I'm very grateful for that. I've done all I can, now I just have to wait and see.  

1- via Style Rookie, 2- Twin Peaks, 3- unknown, 5- The Wizard of Oz (1939), 6- Grimes, 8- Rookie Yearbook Two, 9- The Olive Trees by Van Gogh, 10- backstage at Rodarte Spring 2011. 11 & 12- unknowns. 4 & 7-
Kailey by Photographer Hana Haley.

3 comments:

  1. love these photos!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. if you want to, enter my christmas giveaway to win £660+ worth of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photoset is A+ and I love Rookie!
    http://howfittingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete