Thursday, November 13, 2014

School's Out






Wearing: Romance was Born jacket, thrifted blouse, Asos skirt, POMS earrings, American Apparel socks, Dr Martens boots and beaded choker.

School's out for the summer. Not just out for the summer but FOREVER- I officially had my last university exam today and (assuming I pass everything and they don't lose my exam in a freak weather event) I will never have to sit another in my life. It's a weird feeling. The last sixteen years of my life have revolved around education but I feel like there's so much I still don't know yet??? How do I know I'm ready to join the real world and become a functioning member of society. I just wish there was a nice manual or something that magically appeared out of the blue like in Beetlejuice when Adam and Barbara Maitland die. Of course that's not going to happen but it would be really nice if it did! Anyway I've applied to do honors in Palaeontology or Geophysics and I should know whether I've been accepted or not by December.

15 comments:

  1. oooh guuuurl you should always wear those earrings with that jacket, they flow into the purple part so nicely ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg Kelly the design on the jacket couldn't have matched more perfectly I was so happy!

      Delete
  2. Obsessed with your blog girl! I love your style.

    Paige xx
    Skin & Roses

    ReplyDelete
  3. crazy outfit but it's really cool though :)

    http://marygolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! You're outfits are always put together so amazingly! You're style is totally amazing and unique and you definitely know how to express your creativity which is really cool. Definitely an inspiration! xx

    http://amehka-jai.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, that's such a nice compliment- it put a big goofy smile on my face

      Delete
  5. Congrats on finishing university!! Both your options for honours sound so interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I seriously love those earrings. Visiting your blog is kind of like seeing a rainbow, always so colourful and exciting (especially now, 'cause while you've got summer, I've got winter).

    Congratulations on finishing university! I hope you get accepted into an honours program!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! I feel like with the difference in seasons my blogs going to be a big pot of summer fun and nostalgia
      and thanks for the good will :)

      Delete
  7. Super outfit! The fluffy earrings are to die for!
    xo Charlotte - aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete