Thursday, November 20, 2014

In Bloom











Wearing: Karen Walker sunglasses, pom pom earrings from etsy, thrifted blouse, old school skirt, Romance was Born clutch, American Apparel socks, Rubi platform shoes.

I bought this blouse and clutch in the same week and it seemed like fate that they match each other *perfectly*. I eluded to this top in my review of Ashley Williams' Spring collection for 2015 and aside from the tiny stains on white rayon it is totally perfect and I bought it for an absolute bargain! I would have payed ten bucks alone for the embroidery detail which looks to be done by hand and it is just perfect. The floral design and pastels kind of remind me of packaging on bottled water. Obviously I had to wear more crisp white and floral with it and a tartan skirt to match the frills of my clutch bag.
Apologies, my school uniform skirt seems to be eternally wrinkled after many hours of slouching and sitting in a brain dead stupor during class. Not that I would condone missing out an an education.

8 comments:

  1. You look amazing girl! I love how you're not scared to dress differently from everyone else!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo that blouse is amazing and I really love the way you've styled it - match made in heaven with that clutch. Also really jealous of your pom pom earrings - they're something I think I deffo need to think about adding to my wardrobe.

    Cats In Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely the most fortuitous match in my wardrobe :) everyone should seriously have some pom pom earrings

      Delete
  3. That blouse is stunning. I love the embroidery and the sleeves! I love how the frill on the socks echoes the style of the sleeve. you have amazing thrifting skills

    Aida
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I couldn't resist throwing in some fancy socks for this outfit- I think a key to thrifting is being a little open minded and exploring for special treasures

      Delete
  4. wow wow wow this outfit is reeaaallly gorgeous xoxo

    http://prettypassionsfinefashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still regret not getting myself some of those pom pom earrings :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe if you ask extra nicely she could make you some? since you know her from VCA

      Delete