Thursday, November 27, 2014

Have I won the internet?











Wearing:  Meadham Kirchhoff X Topshop PVC skirt, Meadham Kirchhoff X Nicholas Kirkwood platform shoes, POMS earrings and vintage lace top.

Blogging post Kim Kardashian's butt seems like a seemingly impossible task especially without a Twitter account or the ability to generate a trending hash tag but I'm willing to give it a try. I bought my ~dream shoes~ from non other than photographer artist and Rookie contributor Eleanor Hardwick a few months ago but have been saving them for a special outfit. It makes sense to wear them with another Meadham Kirchhoff piece with the same rose tinted, glittery material and an overall fluffy textural element. I was also really tempted to glue pom poms or marabou puffs to this blouse just for this outfit but I thought it was better to keep it relatively simple. Or rather highlight the skirt, shoes and earrings as the fun and quirky pieces of this outfit and just wear some good old vintage. 

20 comments:

  1. YOU 100% WON THE INTERNET HOLY COW DUDE. Those shoes are freaking amazing and that skirt!! THE SKIRT!! I'm in awe and very very jealous.

    http://sonjatitanic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so tempted to buy a knock-off of this skirt and I am SOO glad I didn't
      Meadham Kirchhoff are doing some really amazing things at the moment

      Delete
  2. ooooooh my god. I´m in love. perfect. these shoes are the best thing I´ve ever seen.

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg yes aesthetically the perfect shoes- why I had to have them!

      Delete
  3. Oh my god, you definitely won the internet. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh those shoes. I have no words to describe how amazing they are. Also massive fan of the earrings, need to get some in my life asap.

    Cats In Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes omg do it, they're the most comfortable to wear statement earrings you could ever own

      Delete
  5. those shoes are awesome. Such a nice combo with the skirt and the top. And the earrings. Real cool! If only pastel colors looked good on me too!
    xo Charlotte - aliceroxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. normally I like to wear bright and colourful clothing with patterns too so I'm pleased I got pastels to work for me :)

      Delete
  6. ah this outfit is perfection!!!! I am so glad I just came across your blog - LOVE IT!


    ROSALINDIS// http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! It's nice to have such a positive response!

      Delete
  7. omgg this is so gorg! I'm so in love with those shoes and they go insanely well with your skirt!
    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a very rosy pink with glitter but they both match perfectly and ahh it feels so good

      Delete
  8. I would neeeever be able to sport the all pink look, but my dear you rock it. Look at you. You're so cute.


    www.thejuiceboxqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ this is a very cute, pink outfit for me but maybe I should try it more often

      Delete
  9. if i had these shoes i would never take them off omggggggggggg so much fluffy fluffy ily fluffy fluffy

    ReplyDelete