Friday, October 31, 2014

Trick-or-Treat












Wearing: MarinaFINI Earrings, American Apparel Blouse, thrifted Trousers, Meadham Kirchhoff X Topshop sweater and purse and Dr Martens boots.

So this Halloween I decided to go as myself, rather than a ghoulish ghoul or scary monster because I intend to SLAY everyone with my killer outfit and charming personality. Hahaha... nothing could be further from the truth. I got these earrings in the mail and my sweater last week and they kind of go together if Suzy Bishop from Moonrise Kingdom later grew up to become a professional pumpkin carver. Combined with my love for Meadham Kirchhoff I'm pretty happy with how this outfit turned out- and I love my new earrings so you'll be seeing lots of them as well as other pairs of earrings very soon!

12 comments:

  1. Those earrings are amazing! I'm in love with those trousers too.

    www.oh-darling.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These are my favourite pair of pants too!

      Delete
  2. Too awesome! The sweater is fantastic and I love the orange in your hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks that's very sweet of you <3

      Delete
  3. cool outfit, I like that orange sweater! ^^

    http://cccsfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool!
    Perfect Halloween outfit!

    I have now followed you on GFC, I would love for you to follow back!
    Keep I touch! Xxx

    www.thestylebunny.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I could have made it a bit more spooky or dressed in a costume but I'm happy considering I've been so busy with uni

      Delete
  5. Amazing!!! And you have a great blog. Let me know if you want we follow each other by GFC, bloglovin', google+, etc. I hope so: I'll be waiting for you!!! Have a nice day!!!

    *Keep in touch ;)
    ABSOkisses!!! Fanny J. ABSOmarilyn

    Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore this style :)!!!!

    Want to follow each other on GFC?
    Let me know!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete