Monday, October 20, 2014

to be one with nature









It's becoming increasingly difficult for me to live cohesively. I can't obsess and love an aesthetic wholeheartedly and let it be an all consuming obsession anymore. So although I want to blog and create moodboards it's easier for me to think in terms of a colour palette and then move on. Lately my thoughts have revolved around spring and the colours green, red and orange. It's kind of tacky but also reminiscent of the past and generally nostalgic. Nature has been on my mind a lot lately, my friends want to go camping after exams finish and I can't wait for that.
In a few weeks university will be over and life can begin again.


1- Chloe Nørgaard, 2- Nicoletta Branco, 3- Kristen Owen by Mario Sorrenti for W, 4- Ghost World (2001), 5 & 6. 7- Miu Miu S/S 14. 8- sudipto das in panskura. 9- rajesh kumar singh in lucknow and jammu.

2 comments: