Thursday, October 23, 2014

short fast loud





My computer is threatening to explode or something because of low storage space so a lot of the images I have stored are finally getting posted. Sorry but that also means I lost most of the sources for these images except when I could remember them off the top of my head. I like the colour red- it's romantic, sexy and usually associated with lipstick or a really good pair of heels. I like the way it's used in movies, or to back light a scene in a movie. There's something transfixing about a really good shade of red and I always seem to gravitate back towards it during the various stages of my life. I wear a lot of red and of course since I dyed my hair my friends and peers associate me with this colour. It's always nice when someone says they think of you when they see something, or what I consider the ultimate compliment.

1- unknown, 2- Alexander Wang Simona Fox Heel. 3, 4 & 5- all unknowns.

3 comments: