Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Destruction

My computer is threatening to blow up and my dad says when my exams are over we need to update Windows and blah blah blah. So before all that happens I am slowly posting a lot of the old photos I've had stored on my hard drive for eons but I've lost most of the sources. Unless of course they are immediately recognizable to me- so if you recognize something please let me know who took it/ made it so I can credit them! I'm kind of bummed out about the whole computer situation. I happen to like my computer the way it is but I suppose change is good and we all need progress in our lives. I've thought about having the Internet set up in my room and a computer or tablet but I like being able to sleep and otherwise I don't think I would get anything done.

1- Style Rookie. 2, 3, 4 & 5- all unknowns. 6- Tavi Gevinson by Petra Collins, 7- unknown, 8- Moonrise Kingdom (2012). 9 & 10- unknown.

3 comments:

  1. omg omg kirsten dunst and tavi with guns - what a great moodboard/ post!

    http://teenapes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of pictures! Love the colours
    xx
    www.riotsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete