Saturday, October 25, 2014

Arvida 4 UNIF



















Generally I avoid UNIF and NastyGal, Dollskill and other online stores of that genera. This mainly has to do some sort of misconception where I think of what my blogging heroes would wear, and use it to guide me towards the vision I have of my future self. It used to be driven a lot by spite of the people I knew in high school but I stopped caring about what they thought. So now if I want to wear all black I do it and know that people won't associate me with certain subcultures. But if I want to dress super colourful the next day I can do that too. It's all part of me. I'm not playing dress ups or pretending to hide from who I am. I think that's why I like this collab between Swede Arvida Byström so much and UNIF. It shows that women can have a number of different experiences all within the same day and the same week. Also I cannot wait for summer so I can start taking film photographs again and the dreamy lighting of these pictures makes me feel anxious for exams to finish.  

*All photos by Unif. Model Arvida Byström. Styling by Sdyney Szramowski. Shot by Derek Perlman.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I love the vibes in those wonderful photos!

    http://teenapes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete