Sunday, September 21, 2014

In Chains








Wearing: hand-me-down shirt, my old school skirt, Zana Bayne harness, American Apparel socks and Arielle de Pinto/LVMM platform shoes.

So it's been a while since I last took photos for an outfit post. That's because my hair has faded to a sickly orange colour and I felt self-conscious about it but now I am rocking the whole girl from The Fifth Element look. Minus the bandage dresses, short bob haircut and multipass. Also I have had a bad face week and have felt like a hideous bitch with zits. All that has passed now, and I have bottles of pink hair dye safely stashed away in my room for when I don't want my hair to look quite so orange. I'm growing into it though, and it's always nice when I bump into someone I haven't seen for a while and they compliment me on my hair. Conversely, if there's a group of boys I hate or who picked on me I enjoy them gawking at me and holding my head high. Because I have nothing to be ashamed about, unlike them.

2 comments:

  1. I love so many things about this outfit I cant even say. I reckon you're hair looks badass - who wouldn't want to look like the girl out of fifth element? And I hope that when you're walking past those mean boys you put your best strut on :)

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete