Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Give me a head with hair

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but I'm getting a bit of a haircut this week so I made a little moodboard. I'm equally excited and terrified because changing my hair colour is the quickest and easiest way to drastically alter my appearance. And if I don't love it I'll be reminded of it every time I look in the mirror. Don't worry though I'm not going to chop my long locks off as short as the models in this photographs. Instead I will slowly kill my hair with many different dyes and only cut what needs to be cut. I've needed a good cut for a month or two now but these things are always something I manage to put off. If you could send some good vibes my way this Thursday it would be much appreciated, the last time I dyed my hair was when I was sixteen and it turned out awful.

1- MARC JACOBS FW 2014. 2- Maisie Cousins. 3a- Johnny Depp testing out his”new” hands, b. 4a- Chloe Sevigny on Buffalo Zine, b- Pulp Fiction (1994), c- Mikael Jansson, Karen Elson, Arena, J/Feb 2000. 5- Polyesterzine. 6- Fei Fei Sun in Americana Manhasset Campaign FW 13/14. 7a- American Vogue December 1997, photograph by Clifford Norton, b & c.  8- Kelly Macdonald in Trainspotting (1996). 9- Claire Danes via. 10a- Fallen Angels (1995) - Behind the scenes, b- ヘルタースケルター (Helter Skelter, 2012), c- Twin Peaks (1990). 11- The Coalition Mag #2. 12- OOB Magazine.

6 comments:

  1. WOOOHOOOOOOO! This is very exciting news. I can't wait to see what color you go.

    Glitterous Clitoris

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Sending good vibes* I've always had really long hair but this year I just decided to go short gradually. Yesterday I got it cut and its now just below my chin and I love it! After years of avoiding the hairdressers I can safely say its fast becoming my fave place haha.

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely not brave enough to cut my hair and lose all my length but I'm excited to change it up after so long!

      Delete
  3. A day late, but good luck with your hair! I'm excited to see what the colour is like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to seeing yo new do! this dreamy mood board made me want to chop off all my hair and dye it pink.
    sending good vibes,
    bella x
    http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! haha that's exactly the feeling I wanted my readers to have after seeing this post ^_^

      Delete