Sunday, March 23, 2014

which cherry are you?



Wearing: Meadham Kirchhoff X Topshop dress and bag, vintage skirt worn as slip, thrifted tights, earrings from Lady Petrova and Lipstick jelly sandals.

It feels like the Topshop collection came out forever ago but really I am just very lazy when it comes to posting photos. When will I ever post outfits on the same day? Anyway after much deliberation I bought the eyeball and lip dress as well as the heart handbag. I'm pretty pleased with it all- it looks ridiculously cute in person and is sooo fun to style. The dress is more sheer than I thought it would be but luckily I had this square dancing skirt handy to wear as a petticoat. The sizing is pretty accurate too because for the duration of its shipping time I stressed out about the dress being too small but it was just right. This particular piece has elasticised panels at the shoulders, waist and sleeves.
Basically I am dressed like a Victorian cupcake / Kawaii cosplayer today.

10 comments:

  1. You look amazing like an otaku lolita. :)

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah so can I steal that bag please?
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is beyond amazing, I love it. The bag is soooo fabulous wow. (also your eyebrows are so on point)

    sonjatitanic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my first brow compliment! thank you <3

      Delete
  4. The dress is Amazing!
    Emayhaha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. naaaah you got the bag and dress? omgomgomg I just want to do a photoshoot with you and your clothes (L)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg we are dress twins!!! i got that one too! i also have not posted the photo of me wearing it hahaha, i wish i had a better crinoline though, i only had black :c

    omg that bag is the best though i really wanted it, but then again i wanted everything in that whole collection ahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost sold the skirt I wore underneath it but I'm so glad I didn't <3

      I love the bag- but I'm so afraid I will dirty it and stuff? It's just so precious

      Delete
  7. Oh my, Adele! You look super cute in Meadham Kirchhoff! I'm so jelly. \>.</

    ReplyDelete