Sunday, March 30, 2014

scary babysitter





Wearing: Thrifted dress, Ezzentric Topz jumper, POMS earrings, American Apparel socks and Lipstick jelly sandals.

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to buy this dress for $2.
I got it the other day because it reminded me of really badly tiled bathrooms and 1970s kitchens and lounge suites but I didn't count on it buying quite so sheer. That reminded me of a scene from Girls where Jessa is getting ready before babysitting, hence the intimidating teenage/ witchy vibes. You could have also seen my bellybutton in this dress if I wasn't wearing a jumper.
In other news I got my haircut and it feels really lush but in a really weird and alien way it seems so much shorter than it actually is. I'm not sure if I really like it or not but I don't hate it either.

1 comment:

  1. Im getting these rodarte vibes (that one collection based off their childhood home?). You look great! And i nominated you for a liebster :)

    ReplyDelete