Thursday, March 6, 2014

click here












I've been meaning to post these pictures for a while now but it until recently they haven't felt quite ready yet. Some of them just feel like things cut out from magazines without that personal touch and others are lost under a mountain of other crap and stickers. I'm sorry- I'm still figuring out what it is I want to do with this journal and how best to express myself.
Also sorry about the blue background which is a very in-your-face shade of blue. But my desk is covered in ancient coffee stains
(which doesn't even make sense because it was used when my brother was too young to drink coffee). The important thing though is I still have time to make and think about art before semester starts again and I drown under a mountain of books. And even though I get a headache after making collages and moodboards for hours at a time I still feel a crazy sense of satisfaction.

6 comments:

  1. these are amazing! xxoxo

    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! your blog is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha this is so strange, but the 5th photo down is Rosie who I went to VCA with :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought some earrings from her! This postcard was included in my purchase and it wound up here :) small world

      Delete
  4. you are amazing!! i love your journals so much!!! i haven't journaled since the start of the school year :c

    ReplyDelete
  5. So amazing! I love the last photo! When I first scrolled and saw it I said 'Pizza butt!' excitedly! :P

    http://isablahh.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete