Monday, February 24, 2014

ground control to major tom


Wearing: Romance Was Born top, Tokito dress worn as skirt, Meadham Kirchhoff X Topshop socks and Lipstick jelly sandals.

I was meant to wear this top on New Year's Eve but then I realised my social life is non-existent so I stayed home midnight snacking instead. I don't mind saying that it was a really difficult piece to style with but this whole outfit seems reminiscent of Style Bubble in 2009 what with the really odd silhouette and bubble skirt. The top feels kind of scratchy but it reminds me of the Issey Miyake 'Pleats' collection only more metallic and synthetic. In a weird way it matches the stripes of my Meadham Kirchhoff socks which arrived in the mail yesterday. I've already managed to rub dry nail polish on one sock which sucks but the world needs to see how cute they are.

3 comments:

  1. Such s cool outfit!!!! You look amazing. Those socks and thst shirt are to die for. Your shirt kinda reminds me of the cover st vincents new album.
    ♥styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your shoes!!
    http://howfittingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete