Saturday, January 25, 2014

Tweedle Dum



Wearing: Romance was Born bomber jacket, Dangerfield dress and socks, Dr Marten boots and American Apparel blouse.

This jacket is one of my favorite things, and I know I say that about a lot of stuff so it makes me wish I had never complimented anything ever before. Thanks to Romance was Born for making the most magical bomber jacket in the universe with modern Disney designs and a general acid barf aesthetic!
I couldn't afford the matching top in the same print, so I had to improvise with a combination of floral dress and peter pan collar blouse. It kind of worked, and gave me the opportunity to add even more clashing patterns to this outfit. My goal in life, is to dress in such a way that it looks like I put a lot of effort into my appearance, but also to make people vomit on sight.

10 comments:

  1. Je viens de découvrir votre blog et je l'aime déjà beaucoup, vos tenues sont très originales et belles à voir :)

    Bonne continuation.
    http://daneloar.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my it has been a while since I last visited your blog... But it's still wonderful! I loooooove your header, with your own drawings and a lovely, lovely unicorn :)
    And I really have to say: this outfit looks so amazing! That jacket is just.....wow! I love the way you combined it. Many people say you can't combine two patterns, but I think it looks lovely the way you did. And your socks are just so neat! (yes I spotted them).
    Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with your jacket! and you american apparel blouse. I've wanted for soooo long. great post!

    Aida
    x

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really pretty and your outfit is equally gorgeous <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr Martens and a splash of colour, wow! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit and how you mixed your prints. Your jacket im in love with, I love all those colors. And your socks and shoes are amazing. This is a great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. jus checking: you're the one emailing me about pen paling, right? (I wanna make sure I'm not getting scammed or something) :)))) Your outfit is really really cute. Those socks are perfect...

    ReplyDelete