Monday, January 20, 2014

Memory Lane



















Even though I'm really bad at it, lately my favourite thing to do has been to work on my journal. I started this one in August, which shows just how slow I am when it comes to filling in the pages but college tends to get in the way of stuff like that. Sometimes I'll do a few pages a day and sometimes it's months between doing a spread. That kind of leaves it a bit fragmented, like, there's no cohesive theme that glues everything together but it all kind of came from my brain, despite it being a collection of stuff I like thrown together. Hopefully I'll be able to show you more, along with the other books I am working on soon but none of it feels ready yet. I wish I could coordinate all my outfits with strong vibes and find the right paper sources to articulate everything well, but I am not a magical teenager with the brain of a super genius.

11 comments:

  1. Can't wait for more of your journal, it looks pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at journal pages! yours are great:))) I love the cats and king krule pages especially. xoxox


    thisisfrom-matilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pages! thanks for sharing! journaling is great I just bought a new one today x

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love buying new journals- I must have six or seven going all at once but it's so much fun!

      Delete
  4. I love it, I need to journal more :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love your collages and your art. Really great

    ReplyDelete
  6. my journal is horrible compared to this,wow.mostly i just write in it.and then i reread what i wrote and feel stupid.all my journals have ended up in the garbage bc im the number 1 perfectionist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no don't do that! I'm a perfectionist too and it can feel bad at times when you're dissatisfied with what's on the page. but you need to make bad pages in order to make good pages

      Delete
  7. Your collages are absolutely gorgeous, I always neglect my journal and then feel kind of bad but if mine looked like yours I would be super happy :)

    ReplyDelete