Monday, January 7, 2013

Puss

I think the heat is killing me... I drew a picture of a cat with a blue nose because I long for cold weather and chicken noodle soup. There's stinky sweat abound and in contradiction to that there are leggings and sweaters on my mind... The best activity I could think of to stave of buying clothes online and not weaken my bank account anymore was drawing and avidly listening in to my favourite breakfast radio show which returned this morning. They're giving away tickets to the Big Day out oh holy gosh I could just die. I was riding on such a high this morning it was practically like I had won already... lol.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3
    Happy New Year!:*

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete