Friday, January 25, 2013

Party Pooper

Wearing: American Apparel fleece cape, DIY top, vintage Levi's pink shorts, lipstick from Target and party hat from a 1st birthday party.

When I haven't been blogging lately and pooling together images, I've been reading anything and everything from mass produced magazines put out by department stores to the Science magazines my father subscribed me to two years ago. And I'm loving the epic discovery journey of new topics, ideas and all the different spheres of my brain clashing at once. Learning is great- I love to learn and also re-discover lipstick is great. I've been loving the red/ pink combination lately and don't expect to stop wearing my favourite couple of colours any time soon.


2 comments:

  1. I made a skirt with that exact pattern! I love your outfit!
    -Maryasha
    http://miserychic.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete