Sunday, January 6, 2013

Exotic


Wearing: DIY crown, Rodarte X Target leopard print dress, Cue embroidery skirt.

Although I am proud of this outfit for being the first jungle-themed outfit I've put together and liked, it was still a bit of a pain in the butt to try and move around in. Still, I'm really in love with long sleeves at the moment after watching 'Harriet the Spy' which as we all know featured the best collection of horizontal striped shirts known to man. Radical. The textures for the dress were more like lace but painted and very form fitting whereas the stitching and detail on the skirt was also thick but somehow softened and more feminine. It's kind of important to me though that I move away from wearing plain and boring jeans and t-shirt combinations like I did during the middle of high school and become an interesting character. Although with that said, I could not survive driving around for three hours wearing something like this. I reserve the right to play dress ups when I get bored and am stuck at home.


2 comments: