- Keep a journal of photos and fashion stuff. I didn't start keeping it until May but I have all my magazines and glitter glue organised on a special desk now.
- Learn how to knit. I said this last year but I ran out of time OK?
- Thrift shop more. The one thing I actually did!
- Keep blogging. Let's see...299 posts from 2013. Not bad.
- Watch more influential movies. I tried... sort of.
- Stop procrastinating. Um.
- Stop procrastinating. Not really.
I cultivated my tastes a bit more, I read and managed to keep my grades up and I kept some journals. My moodboards have really come along and I think this one is particularly nice because it has strong teenage influences and I'd like to be a teen forever. I have a new job which is going swimmingly and everything seems to be on track, but I am kind of sad that this year is over already because it has been such a good year. I'm now plotting world domination via the blogosphere so I think that will be my New Year's Resolution for 2014 or whatever.
1a, b- Bobbly Rainbow Socks, c- The Skinny Artist. 2- Tavi Gevinson. 3a- "Best Friends Forever": Photographed by Eleanor Hardwick for Rookie Mag, b- Girl Interrupted (1999), c- Ghost World by Daniel Clowes. 4a & b- Berta Pfirsich Photography. 5a, b- “Do You Remember The First Time?” featuring The Virgin Suicide cast by Sofia Coppola and Corinne Day, c- Ghost World (2001). 6- Rookie Mag. 7a- Tavi Gevinson, b, c. 8- Petra Collins for Rookie Mag. 9a- via Rookie Mag, b- Bobbly Rainbow Socks, c-The Teenage Gaze by Petra Collins. 10- Molly Ringwald as Andie Walsh in Pretty in Pink (1986).