Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Seriously


Wearing: Madewell X Alexa Chung shirt, Cue embroidery skirt and Jeffrey Campbell X Wildfox ballerina platforms.

I didn't realise there were quite so many collaborative pieces within my wardrobe, but you know the old saying: two heads are better than one. That's why I needed an extra sourpuss face on my shirt to convey utter contempt for all peasants. But seriously guys- how good does my prison rosary in lavender coloured plastic look over the bridal veil drawn on my shirt? The best thing about this necklace is that it also glows in the dark as well. I'm still having a lot of fun with my skirt and it's thick texture but haven't gotten anything else on sale from Cue despite making another visit to their store- oh barf. It seems my hometown is in for a rocky week of varying weather so hopefully that means a little more outfit posts and a mix up in what you'll see from my clothing selection including yesterday's purchase from another city expedition. I'm going to be so broke in a month it's ridiculous.


No comments:

Post a Comment