Friday, November 30, 2012

Everything Lumps

 Wearing: thrifted knitted vest, This is Make Believe resin rose necklace, crucifix from my best friend, vintage knitted shorts from Asos Marketplace, Opening Ceremony X Chloe Sevigny buckle boots.

I'm in a terrible mood; my personal life feels like it sucks, my body hates me and it's so hot. I wore my knitted vest again to try and cheer myself up, but with simple denim shorts. The little ribbon rose details along the pockets actually fit really nicely with this vest but I'll only wear it at something close-knit and personal like a work friend's barbeque or something like that. Sometimes you feel on top of the world and like everything is great and then God throws you a curveball with permanent marker written on it in capitals saying "eat dirt bitch". Anyway you probably worked out that with all my complaining I'm as cranky as Lumpy Space Princess talking about her ex-boyfriend Brad, but with more cynicism shown in my face and an even worse attitude. Also I have long brown hair that permanently seems confused like an idot searching for a corner in a lighthouse. Go figure.

I'm further experimenting with my necklaces and in particular the crosses my favourite ladies have given me but with some old favourites as well. It's nice being able to consciously pick out what is wrong with an outfit- like a low neckline and nothing exciting to break it up and then fixing it with all the treasures I've accumulated so far in my collection. I don't know what I can do about those lanky arms of mine though- other than decorate them in temporary tattoos of cats or whatever but who, at my age, uses temporary tattoos? I don't like being considered as an adult... 


No comments:

Post a Comment