Monday, August 6, 2012

Daphne Groeneveld's Addict


I know it's a little cheesy to share an advertisement on my blog, but when I first saw the Dior Addict campaign starring young starlet Daphne Groeneveld it hit me just how attractive she is- it's as if all of time and space stood still while I was mesmerised and glued to the television and my mother lamely called my name over and over. If I wasn't a straight girl I probably would have fallen in love with her on the spot. The screening also made me realise just how boring and mundane my life must be in comparison to hers... despite being a year younger than me. I feel cheery and energised despite my run of bad luck and bad moods; this advertisement is flirty and fun and I think channeling a little Dior spirit wouldn't hurt my social skills either. It's been a while since I last set foot in a department store but I'll be sure to coast by the perfumes and peruse their wares from other fashion house brands as well.

1 comment: