Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Is this the real Life?

I don't mind telling you that when I saw this photograph from the micro-blogging site Tumblr, I silently lost my shit and several things went through my mind at once. The first was, does such a thing really exist and if so, where do I have to hunt it down and fight other fashion hungry girls for it? The second was whether the applied look on lips looks as fantastic as the pure and thick stick of lipstick shown here. I must have been some sort of bower bird in a past life because all I can think about now is collecting shiny things particularly buying nail polish with sparkles as well as any other sticks of lipstick with glitter in them. It's probably a very cheap brand and the quality would be terrible but I still hang on to a small glimmer of hope that the perfect lipstick really does exist out there, somewhere in the deep reaches of space and I just have to search to find such a lost treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment